One Direction Taking a Break in 2016

The group ‘re going their separate ways in March following release of the fifth studio album.
According into a report in The Sun, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan need to concentrate on solo projects, although there is no confirmation from One Direction.

The break was planned “with or without Zayn” Malik, who left 1D in March. Check Drag me down sheet music.

When mentioned the news by Newsbeat, this guitar rock band’s PR team said “no comment”.

In June this guitar rock band were instructed to deny speculation that they are taking a break next season.

A source told The Sun: “The guys have been together for five-years, that’s an incredible run for virtually every boy band.

“They fully enjoying at least each year to work by themselves projects.

One Direction – Drag Me Down

“There is perfectly no bad blood together and they are all 100% behind deciding.

“It is obviously not a split plus they fully mean to get back together eventually in the future.”

There’ll be no tour for this rock band’s fifth album in addition to their last full concert are going to be at Sheffield’s Motorpoint Arena on 31 October currently.

The group should have a break over Christmas just before getting back together to end promoting their new album in February.
On Sunday night, the group played in Chicago around the second leg of the On the Road Again Tour.

They have nine more North American dates then another 25 concerts in the UK and Ireland including six at London’s O2 Arena.

It’s thought the break and your choice not to tour were agreed inside a meeting in London last weekend.

Apparently there’s “a wide range of interest” in Harry Styles from Hollywood and Louis Tomlinson is “very much in contention to become a judge on The X Factor”, according to The Sun’s source.

It’s thought Liam Payne continue songwriting, producing and DJ’ing as opposed to starting a solo career. Drag me down.
None of this rock band have tweeted about good news so far.

In March this rock band denied rumours these folks were splitting up after Zayn Malik left to look solo.
The group said they’d continue being a four-piece.

Harry Styles was inquired on the band’s future after a radio interview in June.

On whether he may go solo in the foreseeable future, he explained: “We’re all making an effort and to your same thing right this moment.

“I do not think we’re thinking much past that,” he told Ryan Seacrest in a phone chat for the presenter’s show.

Harry Styles was inquired on the band’s future throughout a radio interview in June.

On whether he or she go solo sometime soon, he was quoted saying: “We’re all spending so much time and on the same thing right this moment.

“I do not think we’re thinking much past that,” he told Ryan Seacrest throughout a phone chat about the presenter’s show.

Oddajte komentar

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

Komentirate prijavljeni s svojim WordPress.com računom. Odjava /  Spremeni )

Google photo

Komentirate prijavljeni s svojim Google računom. Odjava /  Spremeni )

Twitter picture

Komentirate prijavljeni s svojim Twitter računom. Odjava /  Spremeni )

Facebook photo

Komentirate prijavljeni s svojim Facebook računom. Odjava /  Spremeni )

Connecting to %s